Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Department: Finance & Administration
Job Type: In-Office
Work Status: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Salaried, Exempt
Geddes Enterprises, LLC is seeking a Chief Financial Officer to support its current portfolio and future acquisitions of lower middle market, specialty construction, and niche manufacturing companies. Private equity experience, including relevant ERP/accounting system development and integration, is a requirement for this position.
- Manage all financial operations, including accounting, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including executives, investors, lenders, and other financial partners.
- Identify and manage financial risks, including the development of risk management strategies and the implementation of internal controls.
- Participate in the development and execution of the firm's overall strategic plan.
- Structure financial reports to provide valuable insights to operations team. Provide predictive data as well as descriptive data to the leadership team.
- Manage the firm's tax planning and compliance functions, including the preparation of tax returns and the development of tax planning strategies.
- Develop and oversee the integration of company ERP/ financial systems and processes. Evaluate workflows for efficiency and adjust as necessary.
- Oversee the information technology systems and ensure proper development and maintenance of all company systems.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field. A master's degree in business administration (MBA) or finance is preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in financial management, preferably in private equity or investment banking.
- Manufacturing and or construction experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage and motivate a team.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of tax planning and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of investment and financing strategies and the ability to source and negotiate financing agreements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employer paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- 401k and 401k Matching
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume.
Final candidates subject to pre-employment drug test, background check, and credit check.
Chancey Metals, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
Chancey Metals, LLC participates in E-Verify.