Windows Systems Adminsitrator
The Windows Systems Administrator position supports the DOMino contract, a single-award IDIQ worth over $1 billion. This contract delivers full lifecycle development and sustainment for the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) National Cybersecurity Protection System (NCPS). Under this contract, we support the government in the design, development, operations and maintenance services for the NCPS. Raytheon will build the mission critical cybersecurity solutions that will enable the timely dissemination of threat warnings and improve information sharing across DHS's stakeholder community.
Security Clearance Requirements:
This position requires all candidates to be U.S. Citizens and possess an Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI. Candidates must be able to receive DHS suitability prior to starting employment.
- Participate in 24x7 operations (shift TBD) and possible weekend support.
- The Windows Systems Administrator maintains a virtual system environment.
- Duties may include User Admin, Sys Admin, Documentation and cradle to grave SDLC support.
- Interacts with developers and infrastructure support team to provide vendor application support.
- Supports and develops SOPs that provide policies and standards for sustainment of customer systems and resources.
- Operate and maintain all Production, Pre-Production, and Development systems in a Windows environment.
- Perform System Administration to included AD, GPO policies, Patching, application support, and activities to include account management, monitoring and management of system resources (CPU, memory, disk, etc), monitoring and auditing system logs.
- Implement and monitor the Enterprise Windows Servers testing and installation of patches, updates, additional tools and future versions of all software on a regular basis.
- Meet compliance for Information Security Vulnerability Management (ISVMs) and Intelligence Community Vulnerability Alert (ICVAs) and provide support for DoD STIGS.
- Perform Systems Lifecycle management including planning, implementation, maintenance, upgrades, consolidation, and decommissioning of enterprise hardware, and software.
- Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the system is compatible with defined architecture and meets customer needs.
Required Education & Years of Experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience
- Professional experience may be substituted for a degree
- A Master’s degree in a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of experience.
- Microsoft Windows server and client administration (Windows 2016 and Windows 2019)
- Experience building Windows Servers
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policy
- Knowledgeable and experience in application of STIGs to secure Windows services and applications
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Backups/Restore, ePO McAfee, VMware 6.0 or higher
- Familiarity SQL Server 2016 and Higher
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 and Higher
- SharePoint Server
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2019
- Venafi Certificate Management Systems
- Applicable Microsoft certifications (Examples: MCSE, MCSA), Security+ CE
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.