Reebelo is looking for a hands-on Logistics Operations Manager with a solid track record in setting up & executing operational processes in high-growth marketplace/B2B & B2C companies. You have the chance to be one of our core Operation team-members and you will work together directly with our Operations Director USA.
Create The Circular Economy With Us
At Reebelo.com, we empower customers to buy their favorite tech devices in a more sustainable way. Our mission is to refresh the way we all consume tech, delivered through a platform built on sustainable values and quality-assured devices. We are looking for motivated team members like yourself with an innovative mindset. In 3 years we expanded to 8 countries, secured $50M from top investors, and scaled to 9-digit gross sales. Change the world, and supercharge your career with Reebelo!
Your typical day may include:
- Support end-to-end services and operations (including order fulfilment, returns and customer service) for our marketplaces across the US
- Assist our Operations Director to improve existing processes to make our backend scalable for the next growth phase
- Automate manual tasks so that our operations team can spend on value-adding efforts vs repetitive tasks
- Work together with our (remote) Customer Service team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with our BD team & our vendors to improve the quality among all sellers
- Monitor & improve operational performance across our marketplace such as fulfillment on time, quality issue rates among sellers, Net Promoter Score & customer reviews
We’d love to have a chat with you if you have:
- Highly motivated and ambitious candidate with start-up attitude
- 2+ years relevant working experience in an Ecommerce or Marketplace startup/company.
- Analytical & hands-on
- Business degree in Operations or equivalent education
- Based in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area or willing to relocate
- A solid team-player who will grow and develop a team to excel beyond their comfort zones
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Hybrid work environment.
- Work from any of our offices for a couple of months/year (San Mateo, Miami, Melbourne, Auckland, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong - and more to come)
- Ability to impact and influence business growth Team events & a great culture!
- Birthday leave: Enjoy some you time!
We understand that experience comes in many forms so if your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you!