We are seeking an experienced, highly organized, and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Executive Assistant / Office Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the company's CEO, overseeing office operations, managing human resources functions, supervising financial activities, and ensuring a well-stocked pantry. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple responsibilities, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, and maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Manage the CEO's calendar, schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings and events.
- Organize and maintain confidential files and records.
- Handle correspondence, draft emails, and assist with document preparation.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flights, accommodations, and itineraries.
- Assist with personal tasks and errands as needed.
- Oversee office operations, including facilities maintenance, equipment, and supplies.
- Coordinate with vendors, service providers, and building management as needed.
- Ensure a safe, clean, and productive work environment for all employees.
- Manage and maintain the office pantry, ensuring it is well-stocked with snacks and supplies.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires, including office setup and orientation.
- Plan and organize company events, celebrations, and team-building activities.
- Support the recruitment process by posting job ads, screening applicants, and scheduling interviews.
- Assist with the implementation and management of employee benefits and compensation programs.
- Maintain accurate employee records, including contact information, job descriptions, and performance evaluations.
- Coordinate employee training and professional development opportunities.
- Address employee inquiries and concerns, acting as a liaison between employees and management.
- Supervise the accounting staff and oversee financial activities, including accounts payable and receivable, budgeting, and financial reporting.
- Review and approve all payments, ensuring accuracy and adherence to company policies.
- Manage banking relationships, including account management, credit facilities, and financial transactions.
- Review and analyze contracts, ensuring compliance with legal and company requirements.
- Provide a nurturing and supportive work environment, acting as a mentor and "office mom" to employees.
- Assist team members with various tasks and projects as needed.
- Foster open communication and a positive company culture.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an executive support or office management role, preferably in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in financial management, including budgeting, financial reporting, and banking relationships.
- Familiarity with contract review and legal compliance.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and multitasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- High level of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and other office tools.
- Experience with human resources functions, including recruitment, benefits administration, and employee relations.
- A proactive problem solver, able to work independently and take initiative.
- A compassionate and nurturing personality, with a genuine interest in supporting the well-being of the team.
Reports to: CEO
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Travel: No travel is expected for this position. But may have occasional travel to Las Vegas.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.