Client Services Manager
Arcus Family Office Services, LLC, a boutique concierge designed bill pay and high-level administrative services firm, is in search of a Client Services Manager to work closely with the CEO in performing and managing services provided to its affluent clients.
This position requires an extremely high level of attention to detail to ensure all services, financial or administrative, provided to the clients of Arcus are discretely, timely and accurately handled. This position is a remote position with scheduled in-person workdays and client meetings as needed.
- Working closely with the CEO to ensure that the firms’ values and processes are consistently reflected with assigned clients or projects.
- Coordinate budgeting, invoicing, bill pay and tax preparation for assigned clients.
- Provide custom designed monthly financial reports, that include necessary reminders important to the success of each client being on top of upcoming or important needs.
- Maintain all assigned client files and back up documentation and notes.
- Monitor assigned client accounts for unfamiliar activity or fraud.
- Provide client with administrative needs including needs that may be unforeseen at the onset of each assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or in addition to 5+ years of industry-relevant experience in bookkeeping, accounting or concierge administrative skills.
- Computer literacy is required, including proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office programs, QuickBooks (posting transactions, journal entries, researching issues and generating reports), Bill.com and internet research.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative to learn new skills and tackle a wide variety of client requests with enthusiasm. Willing to put in the extra time needed to master new skills or when a client project or client tasks need to be met.
- Ability to manage not only themselves, but others, meaning vendors, or staff that both Arcus and clients employ.
- Ability to transfer skills and insight learned from one project to another.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to interact with clients and vendors in a professional, polite manner and with confidence.
- Adhere to the highest confidentiality and fiduciary standards.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and execute successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to participate in and contribute to the growth of a small company.
- Follow-through on all deadlines and commitments.
Salary: Package is commensurate with experience.
About Arcus: At Arcus, providing exceptional service to our clients is our number one priority. We are a boutique firm that works with high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families who want to optimize their time, allowing them to focus on their careers, businesses, or simply enjoy life. We offer a full array of solutions that can be tailored to each unique situation. Our client offerings range from simple bill pay and financial reporting to complex concierge designed lifestyle and business services. Arcus does not manage investment assets, offer legal advice, provide estate planning or tax preparation.