Who We Are
Atlas Event Rental is the leading luxury event rental company in South Florida for nearly 40 years. With locations in Boynton Beach, Miami, and Stuart, we are seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join our growing team!
What You Will Be Doing
In this fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for many tasks that fall under the human resources department.
In addition to attending all departmental and company meetings, tasks include:
- Overseeing recruitment, selection, and onboarding process.
- Managing the company’s appraisal system and conducting appraisal meetings
- Ensuring that a company’s procedures comply with employment regulations.
- Managing and training the HR team
- Monitoring various aspects of an employee’s performance, such as attendance and sick leave
- Accessing the need for training and then designing and implementing training programs accordingly
Handle all personnel matters, including but not limited to:
- Conducting entry and exit interviews.
- Maintaining and updating employee files
- Managing vacation and sick leave
- State of Florida labor law
- Handling any disciplinary processes and formal grievances including mediating employee disputes.
- Co-evaluating departmental managers
- Setting and reviewing pay structures and employee perks and benefits
Handle all insurance matters, including but not limited to:
- Health Insurance- Update when employees are hired or fired
- Benefits administrator
- Workers Comp
- Maintaining compliance with federal as well as state laws, safety, and auto- Update when new drivers are hired
- Maintain OSHA regulations
What You’ll Bring To The Team
- A professional attitude where no challenge is too great
- Strong communication skills
- Positive demeanor and ability to work well with others
- Multitask and Organizational Skills
- Basic computer skills including the ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Strong English language skills. The ability to speak other languages is a plus
- Event industry experience is not required but is a plus
What You’ll Get
- Competitive salary
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages with great coverage.
- Support from everyone: We are all here to help you learn and grow!