Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant to the CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO, as well as the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and performs light HR functions. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the SLT and The Management Team (TMG)
- Conducts research on prospective corporate partners to identify and evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for the proposals.
- Drafts reports, letters, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with a wide variety of external relationships.
- Supports CEO in his/her external commitments related to the company and other organizations with which he is involved, including service on external boards, committees and general commitments.
- Occasionally provide support for CEO in personal capacity with day-to-day activities.
7. Administratively supports HR efforts (recruiting support, documents formatting, surveys set up and other administrative tasks), drafts emails and other documentation such as job descriptions, and manages posting and recruitment for these roles.
8. Participates as an adjunct member of the SLT including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the CEO in designated meetings as required.
9. Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provide assistance as needed to front desk operations to include but is not limited to, answering phones, accepting package and other deliveries, lunchtime relief, and greeting and signing in visitors/guests.
- Position reports to the CEO
- Works directly with senior level staff and HR both internally and externally.
Experience & Education:
- Three to Five Years providing support for upper-level management in a $15m+ Revenue organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with social sciences background and an interest Consumer Packaged Goods or nutraceuticals is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint;
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset; knowledge of Mandarin or Spanish is helpful.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Working Conditions/Other Data:
- Due to the confidentiality of the work, the functions of this position should performed in an office location.
- Occasional travel with the CEO may be involved.
Salary and Benefits: Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Range $60k - $75k