Our team is growing! Nippon America is a fast-growing family-owned business that has been ‘Connecting the World, Part by Part’ for over 40 years and in over 40 countries. With products ranging from Wi-Fi routers and walkie talkies to DJ speakers and lighting, we have solutions for just about everyone. We are currently looking for a dynamic person to join our accounting team.
Talented and eager accountants are encouraged to apply for this role in a private well-established company. Data entry, cash applications, and full cycle A/P will be the main responsibilities of the position. On top of this, you will manage month-end closing, accounts receivable, reconciliations, and accounts payable. Organized and self-driven professionals might be interested in exploring this role - apply today! This role will be located in the Doral, Florida area and will be a permanent position.
We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented accountant to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records and ensuring compliance with relevant accounting principles. The position is in our accounting department and will be in communication with other team members to support our financial operations.
- Maintain accurate financial records, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger.
- Perform bank and credit card reconciliations on a regular basis.
- Prepare and process journal entries.
- Process accounts payable invoices and issue payments.
- Process accounts receivable and record customer payments.
- Monitor customer accounts and follow up on overdue payments.
- Prepare and submit sales commission reports.
- Prepare and submit monthly sales tax reports. Assist with month-end and year-end financial close processes.
- Accounting Degree from an accredited US college/university
- Great communication skills and attitude
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in bookkeeping or accounting.
- 3+ years of experience in AP
- 3+ years of experience in AR
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Experience with accounting software and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Fully able to read and write in English
Salary commensurate with experience.
100% Employer paid Health Insurance for employees.
401k plan with employer match.
Dental and vision insurance.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and PTO days.