The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing marketing support to a specific business unit’s branch network to support local, regional and national sales and recruitment efforts. Develops collateral, e-mail communications, content and social posts. Executes field driven marketing requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicates directly with branch management to understand, process, and execute on field-driven marketing requests.
- Leverages existing design templates to create all printed collateral, including flyers, sales sheets, recruitment posters, referral cards and promotional items, and to create HTML e-mail communications.
- Works with resources within the marketing department to execute on larger requests, such as non-template designs, local marketing campaigns and non-standard recruitment tactics.
- Creates email campaigns using email automation tools such a Sense and Constant Contact.
- Acts as a liaison between the Branch Manager (or business contact) and the print center for all printed marketing collateral, ensuring print quality, production timeline and shipping deadlines are met.
- Supports the team on marketing campaigns, content and social plans as needed.
- Provides local job fair and event support as needed.
- Conducts local trainings on marketing programs or solutions as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field with a minimum of one (1) year of related experience required. Minimum of five (5) years of equivalent combination of post high school education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate and maintain high-level customer satisfaction.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multitask under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply principles, best practices, and standards of marketing, including related laws, rules and regulations.
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.