Here we Grow Again! Join us for another record breaking year!
We are seeking Insurance Claims Representatives.
Candidate Should Be
- Following up on outstanding insurance claims.
- Appealing denials and working with the insurance company to get claims paid.
- Working accounts receivable to get any unpaid balances paid up.
- Coordinating with the finance area to make the benefit verification more accurate and efficient.
- Receive and post payments to patient accounts daily.
- Performing necessary follow-up to ensure timely resolution of appeals, re-billing's, obtaining updated insurance information.
- Apply knowledge of third party payer guidelines in reviewing denied claims
- Correct insurance information on rejected insurance claims and resubmit for processing
About Blackstone Medical Services
- Familiar with and able to utilize various Electronic Claims software
- Performs duties related to departmental collections including follow-up on outstanding accounts.
- Follow up on all outstanding accounts via telephone or portal
- Willing to help others
The largest Home Sleep Testing company in the country!
Blackstone Medical Services is a rapidly growing diagnostic technology company looking for team members who enjoy working in a productive environment while helping patients improve the quality of their health.
Blackstone Medical provides a new sleep medicine technology (In-Home Diagnostic Sleep Testing) which is growing in demand as awareness increases among healthcare providers and patients.
550 N Reo Street, Suite 250, Tampa FL 33609