ALEXIS is a high-end women’s ready to wear business that sells to major department stores such as Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman and Intermix as well as over 250 specialty boutiques around the world.
ALEXIS is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Visual Merchandiser to join its high-performing Sales team based out of our Corporate Office in Miami. The Visual Merchandiser will be responsible for implementing and maintaining all visual directives and standards for interior merchandising, windows, as well as in-store special events for our Retail Store in the Design District as well as Department stores. Will also be responsible for creating visual directives to be distributed to teams on the floor at these locations.
This position will report to the Sales Director.
Key Responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
- Follow all visual directives and adapt or substitute in a brand appropriate manner to make visual merchandising suitable to regional needs.
- Provide PowerPoint recaps from all store visits to be shared with management.
- Implement and maintain visual displays and merchandising to maximize store business.
- Ongoing training of store associates in visual merchandising standards in line with brand’s objectives.
- Assist in display for windows, merchandising and special events throughout region.
- Maintain awareness of regional stores business and partner with retail regional directors to best support business needs within region.
- Remain aware of the competition in retail visual industry standards in the marketplace.
- Partner with store managers to effectively support current business trends with visual needs as they arise.
- Frequent travel required throughout district to support visual needs.
- Responsible to respect travel budget as provided by corporate team.
- 1/2 years of Sales or Visual Merchandising experience with multi-store scope preferred.
- Must be very flexible with hours of work and be comfortable with ever changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- A passion for visual merchandising and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- A creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box and come up with unique ideas.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain high visual standards.
- Proficiency in design software and tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Powerpoint is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self starter, with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidate should be open to travel as needed and with short notice throughout the year.
- Basic Photo/Videography skills
Joining ALEXIS as a Visual Merchandiser provides an exciting opportunity to contribute to our brand's success and showcase your creative talents. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic work environment that encourages growth and professional development.