Manages the office duties of an organization.
- Assists with overseeing clerical tasks such as work processing, scheduling, report preparation, and other services.
- Supervises and monitors the performance of office workers, including conducting performance reviews and developing schedules. Manages the purchasing, maintenance, and repair of office supplies and equipment.
- Develops processes and procedures that ensure the efficient and cost-effective running of the office.
- Makes recommendations to upper management regarding staffing issues and procedural changes.
- Ensures that day-to-day operations align with organizational objectives.
- Manages petty cash
- Organizes company participation in luncheons, dinners, etc., including review of all incoming invitations, preparation of check requests, inviting participants, and ensuring tables are full.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Education
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field's concepts and principles.
- Performs complex tasks typically following established processes.
- Leads and directs the work of other employees and has full authority for personnel decisions.
- Primarily focused on administering established policies and procedures but may have some impact on departmental budgeting, strategic planning, and procedural change.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of experience.
Note: This description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed and responsibilities held by the team member(s). Duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive or specific to any individual team member.
No Third Party Agencies or Submissions Will Be Accepted.
Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. DFWP
Opportunities posted here do not create any implied or express employment contract between you and our company / our clients and can be changed at our discretion and / or the discretion of our clients. Any and all information may change without notice. We reserve the right to solely determine applicant suitability. By your submission you agree to all terms herein.
Powered by JazzHR