Australis is an expedition cruise ship company founded in 1990. It specializes in cruises through the most southern of the Chilean and Argentinean Patagonian canals. They are looking for aMarketing & Sales Manager to join the team in Miami, FL.
The responsibilities include:
- Continuous research of current and potential customers based on purchase behaviors to improve advertising and marketing of the product, and the experience of Cruceros Australis using competitive analysis and communication skills to sell the product.
- Responsible for traditional media, online and social networks, and marketing. · Responsibility for the company's website in NA and its appearance and content.
- Knowledge of modern marketing related to eCommerce, Social Networks, emails, and databases of final clients. Management promotions on all sales channels, prices, commercial rules, and other aspects of the sales function.
- Develop and provide marketing tools to the sales team in the field and provide support.
- Coordinating with the field sales team to ensure consistent actions and messages in one voice to customers and prospects.
- Develop and manage metrics and KPIs of results associated with marketing and sale support actions. ·
- Management of tools available through the company for developing its position and the sales team, such as TA Connect and HubSpot, and others.
- Administration and execution of the Sales Process: prospecting and qualification, research about the customer, handling objections and resistance, visit, closing the sale, tracking.
- Ability to organize and execute a Visit or Sales Call plan and manage a portfolio of accounts in the field. · Planning and handling Database management at a user level.
- Management reporting systems, preparation of sales calls, and budgets, among others
- Build relationships and identify prospects/customers' needs in both traditional and direct clients.
- Telephone sales Calls and customer service.
- Ensure the correct translation from Spanish to English of the company's material.
- Participation in trade shows and other events.
- Constantly Identify business opportunities.
- Teamwork skills.
- Innovation and research capacity.
- With 2-5 years of experience, preferably in the industry ·
- Knowledge of the online and offline selling industry.
- Background in business and marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or other related.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Skills and a good understanding of HTML, Microsoft Office, reports online as Google Analytics, and other programs depending on the company's needs.
- Capacity to work well individually and as part of a team. Well-organized and self-motivated.
- To keep the sales team with all the defined and necessary tools for their proper and productive work in the field.
- Disposition to possible Fixed remuneration plus Variable Salary, based on the fulfillment of plans and goals.
- Traveling is required.
- Spanish spoken (desirable).
Location: Miami, FL (On-site)