We are looking for an experienced Housekeeping Supervisor
to join our Le Meridien team. Supervise all housekeeping personnel, to ensure the highest level of cleanliness and guest satisfaction are maintained.Duties And Responsibilities
- Able to perform all housekeeping duties to include: cleaning rooms, house attendant duties, taking inventory, and ordering.
- Familiar with frequently used SOPs.
- Inspect rooms after cleaning. Review any problems with Room Attendant and recheck when ready.
- Train department personnel in appropriate use of supplies, cleaning agents and equipment.
- Inform maintenance of necessary work orders.
- Communicate room status changes to front office.
- Ensure effective departmental communication and information systems through logs, department meetings, and hotel meetings.
- Be readily available & approachable for all team members.
- Take proactive approaches when dealing with associate concerns.
- Extend professionalism and courtesy to team members at all times.
- Celebrate and foster decisions that result in successes as well as failures.
- Be readily available/ approachable for all guests.
- Take proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns.
- Extend professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
- US work authorization (Required)
- 1 year of Housekeeping Supervisor experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company Discounts