Own The Role:
SP6 is looking for an experienced business to business (B2B) Digital Marketing Specialist! Our ideal candidate is someone who has a strong, well rounded, and capable background in all aspects of marketing, with a primary focus on digital initiatives. In this role, you will take the next step of your career as you spearhead the email marketing function for a rapidly growing Cyber Security company!
You will work cross-functionally with leadership to be the voice of SP6 via email! From assisting with list creation, development of email cadence strategies, implementation of those strategies and assessment of results, you will take ownership of the email marketing function from start to finish!
How You’ll Drive Success:
- Create and distribute email marketing campaigns using Marketing Automation software to both our client base and prospect base for increased lead generation.
- Compile monthly, quarterly, and annual reports that accurately reflect the marketing efforts across all digital channels.
- Analyze data and metrics regarding email marketing performance; ownership of weekly reporting to the business on campaign KPI’s against best practices and historical campaign performance.
- Based upon your email marketing expertise, drive recommendations tied to implementation of email marketing systems, processes, and procedures to drive optimal demand generation.
- Introduce and implement email marketing automation strategies.
- Assist with maintaining existing websites, creating new web pages and on-site blogs, including website content/copy, and user experience.
- Assist with managing and optimizing websites for search engines, including keyword research, writing meta descriptions, building links, new strategies, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with teams throughout SP6 to develop an intimate understanding of SP6 customers.
- Drive SP6 messaging, and project manage the flow of the email marketing function.
- Daily use of email service platform HubSpot.
- Make recommendations tied to and continued improvement of the email marketing calendar.
- Leverage Salesforce and ZoomInfo to develop lists of ideal prospects. Tasked with implementing list management strategies.
- Manage contact database, including list segmentation of customer and marketing lists. Ensure overall database health and sending reputation. Maintain and improve quality of data within the email marketing system.
- Responsible for the quality checks of all content, web links, PDFs and other collateral used in email marketing program.
- Support and work on all other tasks deemed necessary to the team’s success.
To Be Successful:
- 2+ years of Email Marketing campaign management with a B2B focus.
- Experience developing, executing, and managing strategic email marketing initiatives.
- Comfortable workign with marketing automation platforms and/or email design tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or a related field.
- Prior experience with HubSpot & Salesforce.
- Knowledgeable of the latest trends and capabilities available in email marketing.
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Highly organized with exceptional collaboration skills and project management skills.
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully.
- High attention to detail.
- Data-driven and analytical.
- Highly self-motivated; someone who takes ownership.
- Creative, Innovative Individual
- Ambitious, Ability to multi-task
- Recognized as one of North America’s top professional service partners.
- The chance to be part of a winning team and a premier Splunk partner.
- Competitive salary and OTE.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance (Gold-rated plan).
- 401(k) with company match.
- 30 days of annual paid time off (4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays)
- Significant Training and Development and Certification attainment.
- Opportunity for long-term career advancement.
- Your contributions are felt and recognized by our growing company.
- Grown over 100% in the last 2 years.
SP6 is a niche technology firm advising organizations on how to best leverage the combination of big data analytics and automation across distinct (3) practice areas:
- Cybersecurity Operations and Cyber Risk Management (including automated security compliance and security maturity assessments).
- Fraud detection and prevention
- IT and DevOps Observability and Site Reliability
Each of these distinct domains is supported by SP6 team members with subject matter expertise in their respective disciplines.
SP6 provides Professional Services as well as ongoing Co-Managed Services in each of these solution areas.We also assist organizations in their evaluation and acquisition of appropriate technology tools and solutions.SP6 operates across North America and Europe.