Job responsibilities will include:
- Maintains an organized flow of goods in the stock room & onto the sales floor.
- Inspects for & corrects improperly priced merchandise.
- Organizes & maintains the stock room to company standards.
- Ensures the accuracy of all incoming/outgoing shipments of merchandise.
- Prepares merchandise for vendor returns, transfers, or customer shipments.
- Monitors UPS log and tracks packages.
- Arranges hand deliveries.
- Runs errands for the store.
- Cleans the sales floor and stock room.
- Executing annual store inventory and monthly cycle counts.
- Supports Sales Staff on the floor during times of heavy volume
- 2+ years retail/ stock related experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Customer service skills
- Familiar with Excel, Word and Internet
- Experience with Retail Pro a plus
SALARY & BENEFITS/WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays, vacation time, sick and personal time, medical, dental and vision insurance, and 401k matching. We also offer discounts on travel, entertainment, and more through our partnership with PerkSpot. MJ employees also receive discounts on MJ products throughout the year, as well as access to discounts on other LVMH brands.
ABOUT MARC JACOBS
For nearly 40 years, Marc Jacobs has been a driving force in fashion with his philosophy: pioneering designs, an irreverent spirit, the everyday and the extraordinary. Today, the brand continues to make its Marc as rebellious, unpredictable, and original.
Our work is founded on our core brand pillars: unexpected, utilitarian, urban, unisex, and unique. NYC in design and spirit, our teams thrive off relentless authenticity, an openness to standing out, and inclusivity for all.
Marc Jacobs International was founded on Marc’s vision of celebrating uniqueness and being Perfect as You Are. We are committed to building an equitable and inclusive culture that values diversity of thought, background, and experience – all essential to our spirit of innovation and creativity. In line with this commitment, we believe that the best candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background or may meet the qualifications in different ways. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the listed qualifications.
Marc Jacobs International is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, national origin, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.