Marc JacobsInternational, powered bythe creative genius of Marc Jacobs, seeks a Store Managerto lead its Orlando International Premium Outlets store.
TheStore Managerpartners with and supports theSales Supervisor in all aspects of store functions: Sales Generation, People Development, Operations and Visual Merchandising. The Store Manager's focus is to lead and guide through effective communication, training, coaching, and developing all Sales Supervisors, Sales, and Support Associates in the moment and on the sales floor or in the stock room. The Store Manager is also responsible for generating his or her own percentage of sales. The Store Manager must be proficient in performing and training all POS transactions, dealing with customer service issues, opening and closing the store, all operational practices, and visual merchandisingstandards.
- Daily monitoring of KPIs and sales results
- Set daily goals during the morning brief
- Set actions plan to achieve monthly/annual target while reinforcing sales techniques toward the team
- Embody the Selling Ceremony
- Propose challenges to the team to motivate them to reach their targets
- Develop data collection and data accuracy
- Train and empower the team to develop customer loyalty
- Train the team to recruit new clients through a personalized relationship
- Identify actions to reactivate sleeping clients
- Proactively advise/propose events to develop business & client database
- Attend the major events of the city, act as a Brand Ambassador. Develop a network in their market
- Understand the economics in their country/city/foreign countries…to anticipate the potential impact on their business
- Know and apply the Store Operation Manual
- Organize and monitor all back-office activities (stock and cash point)
- Take actions to maintain an excellent level of cleanliness, facilities, and store maintenance.
- Prepare and monitor rolling inventory and annual fiscal inventory.
- Report activity with qualitative comments and set action plans if needed. Know how to use the main reports. Is able to use IT tools as set up by the Company (retail pro reports, …)
- Manage, organize, and follow up with all product repairs for clients.
- Consistently maintain the visuals guidelines and standards of presentation
- Lead by example in terms of presentation and grooming. Make sure the team is constantly representing the Brand (uniform policy, grooming guidelines, …)
- Communicate to the Head Office team qualitative and proactive feedback on products & visual merchandising to drive results
- Define needs in terms of profiles, competencies, languages.
- Partner with HR to hire the Best Profiles
- Be proactive and source Talented Profiles from various backgrounds (competitors, retailers, hospitality)
- Ensure new employees follow the onboarding process and assess the performance and integration during the first 90 days.
- Monitor performance: set clear daily/monthly target (sales, customer data capture, product knowledge)
- Build team spirit and an atmosphere that encourages performance and initiatives
- Value/reward performance and manage underperformance with constant feedback
- Perform monthly one to one meetings with each member of your team.
- Write and administer all corrective actions for all levels of staff.
Develop Skills & Competencies:
- Define for each team member a development plan in terms of competencies, follow up the plan during the PCR meeting
- Coach in the moment.
- Discuss with HR any other development actions needed
- Identify potential succession plans within the store
Communicate the Brand Strategy:
- Communicate upcoming events, store openings, key figures of the company
- Facilitate questions or concerns from your team regarding company goals and focus.
- Develop curiosity and knowledge of competitors in the city, new retail stores, upcoming projects, local arts, events, restaurants…
Team Organization :
- Prepare the monthly planning
- Follow up with HR Department the payroll and attendance
- Define clear roles & expectations
- Define the partnership with the Sales Supervisor, andtrain them to become a future Store Manager
- Experience in a managerial retail role in a store/boutique setting
- Knowledge/interest in art, photography, literature
- Strong understanding of retail store operations and concepts
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team
BENEFITS/WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays, vacation time, sick and personal time, medical, dental and vision insurance, and 401k matching. We also offer discounts on travel, entertainment, and more through our partnership with PerkSpot. MJ employees also receive discounts on MJ products throughout the year, as well as access to discounts on other LVMH brands.
ABOUT MARC JACOBS
For nearly 40 years, Marc Jacobs has been a driving force in fashion with his philosophy: pioneering designs, an irreverent spirit, the everyday and the extraordinary. Today, the brand continues to make its Marc as rebellious, unpredictable, and original.
Our work is founded on our core brand pillars: unexpected, utilitarian, urban, unisex, and unique. NYC in design and spirit, our teams thrive off relentless authenticity, an openness to standing out, and inclusivity for all.
Marc Jacobs International was founded on Marc’s vision of celebrating uniqueness and being Perfect as You Are. We are committed to building an equitable and inclusive culture that values diversity of thought, background, and experience – all essential to our spirit of innovation and creativity. In line with this commitment, we believe that the best candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background or may meet the qualifications in different ways. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the listed qualifications.
Marc Jacobs International is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, national origin, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.