Levy is a full-service PR, social media, and marketing firm that specializes in building brands in the luxury arena. Our services include public relations, strategic media platforms, marketing partnerships, social media marketing, interactive services, and special event planning. Levy is a global organization with experience in fashion, travel & leisure, real estate, automotive, sports, financial institutions, food & beverage, and more.
We're looking for a Social Media Coordinator with a tenacious attitude and understanding of social media trends. The candidate should be well-versed in preparing content calendars and have great client management skills.
- Build and manage multiple social media profiles and presences, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Maintain social media profiles for multiple brands
- Manage client communication/relations for multiple accounts
- Create seasonal social media strategies
- Conceptualize and create compelling content appropriate for specific networks to promote brand messaging and products
- Support during events
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach target audiences
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI
- Identify appropriate brand partners
- BA/BS degree with a focus on Public Relations, Marketing, or related field.
- At least 1 year's experience working in social media (internships count)
- Deep interest in pop culture, luxury lifestyle, real estate, and art
- Impeccable organization
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Excellent client management skills
- Proficiency in using Meta Business Suite, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Bonus experience and skills include Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, photography, Sprout Social or similar scheduling platforms