Do you like to be on social media? Do you have your own blog? If you said yes to either one of these, then you NEED to apply for this job!
Berman Physical Therapy is seeking a creative, enthusiastic, dependable, and dedicated individual for this entry level Marketing Associate position.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for: effectively communicating the benefits of physical therapy so that prospective patients can “make better decisions about their health”, through social media, print media, and electronic media outreach.
Previous experience in communications, marketing, graphic design and copywriting is preferred.
The successful candidate will be creating internal and external content for the business, including technique videos, patient interviews, blog posts, monthly newsletters and developing daily content for all social media and electronic media platforms.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are an active problem-solver.
- You strive to exceed expectations and have a strong work ethic.
- You are motivated when encountering challenges.
- You possess a thirst for finding opportunities to improve or contribute…
- You are enthusiastic about representing a company that provides unequalled patient care.
- You are dependable, passionate, confident, articulate, and punctual.
- You are able to recognize the need to formulate a plan and find fulfillment when you execute this plan.
- You are someone who loves learning and is adaptable to an ever-changing environment.
- You enjoy both collaborating with a team but THRIVE working independently.
- You are comfortable working in an environment free of gossip, drama, and ego.
- You live in the Southwest Florida Area
DO NOT apply if:
- You are at all discouraged by rejection or obstacles.
- You cannot accept being held accountable for personal contributions through monthly metric meetings.
- You're not a self starter and always need constant direction from a supervisor.
- Do not perform with a sense of urgency.
- You are high DRAMA and do not like to LEARN
- You do not live in the Southwest Florida Area
Salary: $18-$20/hr depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time or Part Time
Powered by JazzHR