We are looking for a highly motivated and creative Digital Marketing Assistant to support all digital marketing efforts in a financial services firm.The main objective of the position is to assist with the planning, execution, and analysis of digital marketing campaigns and with website maintenance and optimization.
- Assist with the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Help with website maintenance and optimization, including content updates and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and edit marketing materials, such as email newsletters, social media posts, and digital ads.
- Assist with lead generation efforts, including managing and tracking leads in CRM system.
- Conduct research on industry trends and best practices to help optimize digital marketing strategies.
- Analyze campaign performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Monitor and report on social media and website analytics.
- Provide general administrative support to the marketing team as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both English and Spanish
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with marketing automation software (Marketing Cloud-Sales Force).
- Experience with social media management and analytics.
- Understanding of SEO best practices and website analytics.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve.
- Understand of AI tools in Digital Marketing production.