We are looking for a Chief Risk Officer to join our team at a very important bank based in Miami! This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CROto take their career to the next level.
- Lead the strategy and oversee risk management for the institution.
- Ensure risk management policies and procedures are in line with international regulations and standards
- Develop and maintain an effective crisis response plan
- Represent the bank before regulators, government agencies and other stakeholders on risk management issues
- Work closely with other bank leadership to ensure consistency across all risk management related initiatives
- Bachelor's degree (undergraduate degree) in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related field. Master's degree (graduate degree) preferred.
- At least 5 years of risk management experience in the financial industry.
- Experience in supervising teams and coordinating risk management related business initiatives
- Strong analytical ability and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead and motivate teams
- We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. If you are an experienced risk management professional and are interested in joining our dynamic and passionate team, we look forward to receiving your application!