Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Partners with and assists the Store Manager in all aspects of the store functions. Sales generation, people development, merchandising and operations.
- Coaching and development of all sales associatesin the moment while driving sales on the floor.
- The sales supervisor is responsible for driving their own percentage of sales.
- Must be proficient in performing and training on all POS transactions, dealing with customer service issues and opening and closing the store.
- 2+ years retail experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Customer service skills
- Familiar with Excel, Word and Internet
BENEFITS/WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays, vacation time, sick and personal time, medical, dental and vision insurance, and 401k matching. We also offer discounts on travel, entertainment, and more through our partnership with PerkSpot. MJ employees also receive discounts on MJ products throughout the year, as well as access to discounts on other LVMH brands.
ABOUT MARC JACOBS
For nearly 40 years, Marc Jacobs has been a driving force in fashion with his philosophy: pioneering designs, an irreverent spirit, the everyday and the extraordinary. Today, the brand continues to make its Marc as rebellious, unpredictable, and original.
Our work is founded on our core brand pillars: unexpected, utilitarian, urban, unisex, and unique. NYC in design and spirit, our teams thrive off relentless authenticity, an openness to standing out, and inclusivity for all.
Marc Jacobs International was founded on Marc’s vision of celebrating uniqueness and being Perfect as You Are. We are committed to building an equitable and inclusive culture that values diversity of thought, background, and experience – all essential to our spirit of innovation and creativity. In line with this commitment, we believe that the best candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background or may meet the qualifications in different ways. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the listed qualifications.
Marc Jacobs International is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, national origin, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.