Our company is looking for a highly motivated and committed individual to join our energetic team as a Marketing Assistant. We work in a positive environment and are looking for someone who shares our drive for purpose-driven work and mutual success.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for helping to run marketing campaigns with a team of brand ambassadors, ensuring that things run smoothly and keeping our clients at the forefront of their respective industries.
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns
- Presenting our brands
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager on weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals and results
- Staying up to date with new programs and services
- Building long-term, trusting relationships with clients
- Bringing positive energy to the team every day
- Education and experience are not required, but the ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be proactive, have a good attitude, and be a team player
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to consistently and positively deliver quality work and ideas in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Must have integrity, be loyal and trustworthy
- Must be well-organized with strong people skills, and able to multitask
Powered by JazzHR