This position will act as the firm's Office Manager ensuring that the day-to-day operations are kept in order. In addition, this position will provide direct support to the Director of Administration as well as support the various business units within the firm. The ideal candidate is a people person who is self-motivated, prefers a small office setting to the corporate jungle, and thrives in a team environment. They must be able to multitask while remaining organized and on schedule. This position reports to the Director of Administration and Finance.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES / EVALUATION CRITERIA
- Reads and analyzes incoming documents, submissions, and reports to determine their significance.
- Handles matters proactively and expeditiously. Possesses the ability to problem solve.
- Assist in contract preparation, review, and monitoring to ensure each is fully executed and all appropriate departments are notified to establish billing and client support.
- Manages client contract management software, ensuring contracts are entered and monitored for completion and renewal
- Manages renewal of contracts/ agreements for office equipment and operation ensuring everything is kept up to date
- Manages and maintains office calendars and organizes meetings, including scheduling, and sending reminders. Handles arrangements for company events. travel, etc.
- Act as a liaison between DBIA and various boards, arrange meetings and necessary travel, and provide support to the Board of Directors.
- Performs minor bookkeeping duties.
- Assist Administration and Finance Department by providing on-site support in areas including payroll, human resources, bookkeeping, and marketing.
- Performs general office duties, such as ordering supplies, checking post office box, and providing administrative oversight of various office activities.
- Maintains comprehensive and accurate corporate records.
- Assist with projects, conducts research and compile data for presentation
- Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, presentations, and other documents.
- Provides support to other departments, as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Education: Associates degree required / Bachelor’s preferred
- Experience: 5 years of related experience as an Office Manager, Executive Assistant or similar; or a combination of 5 years of education and experience.
- Self-starter, ability to get the job done with minimal supervision
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask / Attention to Detail
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Knowledge of standard office equipment