Exciting opportunity to join an industry leading firm as a marketing and communications specialist. This role will oversee marketing, communications, and business development activities for the region. Strong opportunities for career growth and development.
· Create and manage business development/marketing plan
· Work with local internal executives and stakeholders to define marketing plan
· Make recommendations for and support office sponsorships, memberships and event attendance at client and community events in order to increase the visibility and influence of the company in the local market.
· Prepare pitches and RFPs, including conducting/analyzing market research and analysis on prospect companies and business sectors, in coordination with practice and office professionals
· Write, edit and distribute marketing materials, newsletters, press releases, seminar materials, client updates, website content, and other client communications
· Work with the firmwide marketing as it relates to client-facing and internal marketing materials practice area description updates, experience tracking news and activities data, press releases, web site content, etc.
· Plan, organize, manage and host client events
· Works with events and practice professionals on the preparation of seminar/webinar materials
· Coordinates responses to marketing surveys, directories and local and national nominations
· Various related tasks
Qualifications & Prior Experience
· Bachelor’s degree is required
· 4+ years of marketing related experience
· Excellent communication