Ascendo Resources is working on a RED HOT Accounts Payable Manager in Southwest Broward County! Mandatory experience in management and high-volume accounts payable.
Hybrid with one day/week after initial training.
- Oversee the administration of Accounts Payable functions up to the payment and posting of all company invoices and reimbursements
- Responsible for the closing of the Accounts Payable sub-ledger and coordinating with accounting for the period-end reporting including period-end accruals and reconciliations
- Manage and develop of policies and procedures to comply with Sarbanes Oxley requirements and internal control narratives and processes
- Verify checks and disbursement records and ensure timely payments to suppliers and employees
- Manage the Accounts Payable staff to ensure that all expenses and payments are reviewed and processed accurately in a timely manner and administer all mid-year and annual performance reviews
- Responsible for reviewing and resolving AP processing issues through the monitoring of reports and invoice aging reports
- Oversight of employee expense report module in Oracle by ensuring that employees are reimbursed timely
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Accounting, Accounts Payable
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum: 4 Year Degree
- Previous supervisory experience
- 7+ years high volume accounts payable experience
- Minimum 2 years in a supervisory or management role
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Ability to work in Excel and Word
- System process and controls knowledge
- Requires excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze data and make recommendations based on findings
- Must be detail-oriented
- Plans and completes work effectively and efficiently, meets assigned deadlines, and makes sound decisions
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities
DIVERSTIY AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
Ascendo is a certified minority owned staffing firm, we welcome and celebrate diversity.
Ascendo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, retaliation, parental status, military service or any non-merit factor.