Position Summary:Tidal Basin seeks a candidate for the role of Site Administrator/Office Manager to join the team. The position will assist in maintaining and managing office space for one or more programs that provide temporary housing and temporary or permanent repairs to damaged homes in the recovery from Hurricane Ian. This position represents an exceptional opportunity to join an expert team to facilitate change and help make a lasting difference.
The objective of the Site Administrator/Office Manager is to oversee daily office operations including order supplies, managing sign in and sign out processes, overseeing security of the facility, and supporting program staff and applicants that may be visiting the office.
A Site Administrator/Office Manager completes various management, organization and planning tasks to maintain high performance of the daily office functions. Their duties and responsibilities may include:
- Overseeing daily operations of the office
- Managing applicants who enter the office including establishing systems and protocols for sign in, and appointment scheduling
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory
- Support building maintenance and safety
- Assist team members settled into their working space
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure smooth operations of the office
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to create effective tracking systems with little direction of oversight
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Has strong communication, and interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Has exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Experience in the construction industry a plus
Required Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of work experience in an office setting; office management experience a plus
- Experience ordering and managing office supplies
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Rising Phoenix Holdings Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.